Another way to keep up-to-date with Solution-Focused news and comment, changes and additions to our training schedule and news from AASFBT.
The Brief Therapy Institute of Sydney is the leading provider of training in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy and applications of the Strengths Perspective.
In the last two years —
- More than 360 people attended training in Solution-Focused Brief Therapy;
- More than 200 people attended training on Solution-Focused supervision and leadership;
- More than 400 people attended courses focused on particular applications of the approach;
- More than 150 mental health professionals attended Solution-focused training tailored for the mental health context in Australia or New Zealand;
- More than 200 people attended training on strengths and solutions in schools;
- More than 550 people attended "customised" courses presented by us in their workplace or organisation.
TRAINING IN 2018
Introductory Solution-Focused Brief Therapy courses
Our popular 2-day "comprehensive introduction" to Solution-Focused Brief Therapy and "the strengths perspective" — equally useful for people involved in coaching or managing.
Solution-Focused supervision, coaching and leadership
A two-day course on applying ideas from the Solution-Focused approach and the "strengths perspoective" to supervision, leadership and coaching approach will be held later in the year (date to be confirmed). — click here for details.
Trauma and abuse
A two-day course on discovering strengths and constructing possibilities when working with trauma and abuse — not yet scheduled for 2018, but available for your workplace or group — click here for details.
Strengths and solutions in schools
A two-day course for school personnel — principals and deputies, welfare staff, year advisers/coordinators — on the application of solution-focused and strengths ideas in school systems — not yet scheduled for 2018, but available for your school or group —click here for details.